Mid-Range Solar System
The mid-range solar system typically is used to power up to a 3 bedroomed home. The system is designed to run your lights, a low energy fridge and freezer, a washing machine on cold water, laptop / cellphone charging, toaster, microwave (heating, not lengthy cooking at night), power tools, pump, hairdryer (short periods after dark), vacuum cleaner (daytime usage), TV, A gas oven and gas or solar geyser should be used.
The system is made up of the following components:
- 1640 or 2460 watts of solar panels
- 16 or 24 x 225 Ah deep cycle 6 volt batteries (depends if holiday home or permanent residence)
- 60 Amp MPPT charge controller
- 5kw 48 volt pure sinewave inverter with built in charger
- Battery monitor
- Fully installed, including all frames and wiring
Price: Please contact us for latest pricing.